Monday, April 13, 2009

I need your opinion on BOOTS!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...





I%26#039;m wanting to buy this dress for a holiday party, but I can%26#039;t decide on which type of boot to buy with it. I know I want black knee-highs with a rounded toe, 3 inch or higher heel that%26#039;s not-too-thick, but not-too-thin...





What I can%26#039;t decide on is the material of the boot. Should I go with shiny vinyl type material or a suede or fabric boot? The dress is 100% cotton, so I%26#039;m not sure if a fabric boot would make the dress seem dull, or if the shiny boot would cheapen it. Help????

I need your opinion on BOOTS!?
i agree with the first girl, fabric will look nice in the dress you just showed. i searched for the boots that will go perfect with your dress..
Reply:personally i don%26#039;t think you can go wrong with fabric boots but idk what the dress is like....





What are others wearing, maybe someone else who is going could look at the dress and give their opinion?



dance steps

No comments:

Post a Comment