Monday, April 13, 2009

Im going as a pirate for Halloween, how should I do my make-up and what kind of shoes should I wear?

I%26#039;m going to a party, and it%26#039;s supposed to be in the 60%26#039;s on Halloween. I don%26#039;t want much makeup, but how should I do it? Pictures would be greatly appreciated. I have some fabric black boots, but they%26#039;re polka dot at the top? Should I wear those?

Im going as a pirate for Halloween, how should I do my make-up and what kind of shoes should I wear?
I had to dress as a pirate for an even not to long ago, I wore heavy eyeliner (ala Capt Jack Sparrow) and found some fake leather to make covers for my shoes that looked like boots with big cuffs. Put on black pants, a big blousy shirt, add a vest, and ouila, you%26#039;re a pirate!



treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment